Why Estate planning Is REALLY Important For Single Parents–6 Things Single Parents Should Think About:
1. Who should raise the children in the event of death or disability.
2. Who will manage the assets in the estate after the parent is gone.
3. Setting up a trust can ensure that the children are cared for in the manner the parent prefers and that the assets are managed appropriately.
4. How much money will be needed to allow the child to maintain their lifestyle and pay for college.
5. How should the children be raised and the assets be managed
6. Who should act under financial and medical powers of attorney for the children
Peace of Mind by Planning. Having your will, financial and medical powers of attorney and advance directives done now would be a meaningful holiday gift.
Call today to have the right documents done by end of year–throughout Texas. 713 880 3329.